If you are looking for Performance and Style, then Cooler Master Cosmos II – Tower Case with Aluminum and Steel Body is what you need as a computer case. Its sleek and efficient design makes this case excellently luxurious and elegant.
- The case has trendy and smooth race-car enthused design. The two flaps open up like a luxurious cars doors.
- The materials used for making the case are: Mesh, Synthetics and Aluminum for the exterior portions of the case and Synthetics, Rubber and Steel-Alloy for the interior portions.
- Steel and aluminum is used to make it for potency, smartness and stylishness.
- Design is created to optimize airflow.
- It comprises of 13 HDDS and 10 fans.
- It has 4 Way CF/SLI.
- It consists of SSI EEB/ XL-ATX/ SSI CEB boards.
- There is a highly superior control panel that consists of 4 fan velocity managers with LED features.
- Input and Output Support: e- SATA x 1, USB 2.0 x 4, USB 3.0 x 2. Plus Sound input and output system.
- There are tubing holes present at the rare of the case to help with the water cooling. The kit for water cooling can be fixed either on the top of the case or on the bottom of it.
- The upper cover of the case is removable. There are about 10 expansion openings for better expansibility.
- The 13 HDDS are cooled with the help of Bracket fans.
- Cooling zones of the case differ for enhanced thermal management.
- The handles are powerful, the door at the front closes immediately once touched and the case can be cleaned easily.
The case is comprised of plastic, that also a lot. It also weighs a lot which can be a problem for those who move their pc too many times. Cost of $350 is too much for a case that will not be used regularly in most of the case.
This is recommended for its design and compatibility. So if you want a huge spacious case go for it.
This stylish Mini ITX enclosure is made for OEMs.